Good Wednesday morning, friends!
I'm just writing a little blog to see if my new ride is running well.
I am back to work now and enjoying most of it. Elijah still sleeps so much, so I don't feel like I'm "missing" too much yet. And I love that he is with our good friend Molly, so I know he is in good hands and having fun. So, for now I am glad to get out of the house, have a good job, enjoy some adult interactions and have a chance to run errands and such without worrying about keeping a baby on schedule. I have a feeling when he starts crawling and walking and talking it will be a little harder for me to be away from him, but I'll cross that bridge when we get there.
Elijah got the rest of his 2 month shots yesterday morning and didn't take to these as well as the first round. His leg was swollen and tender and he ran a low fever last night. This morning he was pretty fussy and irritable. I felt so bad for my little guy, I could just tell he didn't feel good. He kept looking at us like, "What did you do to me? Why don't you make it all better???" I am anxious to get home to him tonight and hold & cuddle him.
Ok, time to get back to my to-do list and attempt to get caught up here.
I saw your xanga post about books. I saw this one on amazon.com, looks cute:
ReplyDeleteThe Rookie Mom's Handbook: 250 Activities to Do with (and Without!) Your Baby
Not sure if it's what you are looking for.
Glad things are going so well! Sorry Elijah had a reaction to the shots... not fun.
ReplyDelete