Happy Father's day to all the wonderful dads in my life!

Art got an early birthday present over the weekend - a rotisserie attachment to his grill. Despite offers from me to cook, he enjoyed spending Father's Day getting a chance to get back to his grill and try out his new tool. The food was awesome, as always! I got him a new hat, an Arizona Suns outfit for Elijah and a collage photo frame with a verse & picture of him and Elijah.
I have been trying to upload videos to blogger, but it keeps timing out and failing. What video hosting website do you all use? Should I just use YouTube? Is there a trick to getting them on blogger? I have one of Elijah rolling over I'm just dying to share!
Elijah had his 4-month check up on Friday. He weighs 13 pounds, 7 1/2 ounces and is just over 25 3/4 inches long, if I remember right. 75th percentile for height and 25th percentile for weight. He had his shots again and didn't react too bad. He was warm to the touch on Friday and Saturday, but never actually had a temp. Wasn't really fussy either, just super cuddly. Which, of course, I don't mind at all! =)
Here's a great comparison of Elijah and... take your guess, who's the other baby?

ahhh.... he is so cute!!
ReplyDeleteJust found your blog, Kate! :) What cute pictures of Elijah.
ReplyDeleteI'm guessing the other baby is you. Am I right? The eyes remind me of you.
I've posted videos to youtube and then put them on here, but I've never gotten the blogger video upload to work. No idea why.