Over Memorial Day weekend, our friends Rebecca and Tommy visited for the weekend with their kids, Isaiah, Trinity
and Mike. Baby Mike is just a month younger than Elijah, but they are almost the same size in length!
and Mike. Baby Mike is just a month younger than Elijah, but they are almost the same size in length! Kariann, Asa and Quinn also came over later that weekend. We ventured to the Hideaway pool and the kids enjoyed some swim time while Kariann and I sported our post-partum bodies in bikinies. Brave women! (Kariann looks fabulous!) Mysteriously, I don't have any pictures of me from that :) Here's Elijah with his girlfriend Quinn...
We were in Michigan last weekend for his cousin Isla's welcoming party (post-baby baby shower) and it was great to see everyone and show off Elijah to all of my family up there. Isla was born April 21, so she is just about 9 weeks younger than Elijah. She is so tiny!!
Elijah's first plane ride... He did pretty good! A couple loud cries on the way up and the way down, but he was pretty great other than that.
I need to get some of the other pics from all the other cameras. It was fun to travel and see everyone, but it is tiring to travel with an infant! We'll be up there again over the 4th of July week and thankfully, Art will be with me next time.






Elijah is SO cute! What kind of sling are you using? Do you like it?
ReplyDeleteSarah... the site won't let me access your site, so I'm not sure which Sarah this is =) I currently use a Maya Wrap ring sling, and am pretty happy with it! A friend just gave me the baby Bjorn, so I'm about to try that one too.
ReplyDelete